Get hired to teach kids and teens about being an athlete and having fun.
select a region:
Sports Camp Jobs in Canada
Vancouver Island, British Columbia (near Vancouver, BC and Seattle, WA ) Position Available:
Program/Recreation Positions Salary Range:
Residential coed summer camp Contact: email@example.com Website: http://www.qwanoes.ca
- Serve God in a dynamic, adventure-packed ministry capacity this summer, giving leadership or assisting in the running of the camp program and recreational activities, according to your specific skills and experience.
- Creating adventure and maintaining safety...all to foster the building of relationships with campers, and their growth.
- Options include: Drama Coordinator, Events Assistant, Asst Recreation Coordinator, Waterfront Leader, Asst Waterfront Leader, Land Activities Leader, Asst Challenge Course Leader, Head Boat Driver, Asst Boat Driver, Sailing Instructor, Head Water-ski Instructor, Skate Park Leader, Crafts Leader, Mountain Bike Leader and Activity Support
- Looking for mature Christians seeking to make a difference in the lives of children and youth through relationship-focused, fun-oriented, and Chirst-centred camp. Room, board and use of facilitiies included.
- Room, Board, Laundry, Internet included
- Teach children windsurfing 6 days per week
- Variety of Windsurf board
- Work in beautiful Southern Maine with people from all over the world
- Provide mentorship and positive role modeling to players on and off the court.
- Oversee a group of 20 players on-court and provide timely feedback, reminders and encouragement.
- Assist with demonstrations of PGC concepts and habits on-court.
- The opportunity to inspire and impact countless players.
- Manage all logistical details for the session and serve as the main point of contact between PGC and the college's conference services staff.
- Work closely with the Director to manage all aspects of check-in and check-out, and to adhere to all PGC's risk management procedures and checklists.
- Manage facility issues, player issues, hospital trips, and emergencies.
- Training in managing logistics, people, cutting-edge leadership and culture
- Provide leadership to every aspect of a PGC course, including being responsible for the overall experience for 120+ players and coaches.
- Teach PGC's curriculum in the daily classroom sessions (2-3 hrs), film sessions (1 hr) & court sessions (6-7 hrs).
- Lead daily staff meetings, manage the entire staff, and provide timely feedback.
- Work closely with the Site Manager to oversee check-in, check-out, and uphold PGC's risk management procedures.
- We look for sharp, inquisitive, initiative-oriented, solution-finders who love to make a difference.
- The vast majority of our year-round staff positions are filled by individuals who have been on our PGC staff in the summer.
- Each year PGC has full-time positions come available within operations, marketing, finance, and project management.
- Royal City Soccer Camp runs between July-August 8-5:30pm teaching children the basic skills of soccer to campers between the ages of 5-13. We operate camps in 5 provinces (Ontario, Manitoba, Saskatchewan, Alberta, British Columbia) and have over 80 locations across Canada.
- We are looking to hire 350+ camp staff for positions of Volunteers, CITs, Camp Counselors, Supervisors and Regional Coordinators. Please go to www.royalsoccer.com for more information
- We are looking for staff with the following qualifications: great with children, athletic and good soccer experience, good communication skills, team-oriented, energetic and enthuisatic, interest in teaching soccer to children, motivational, creative and problem solving skills. Applicants must be able to work all 9 weeks in the Summer.
- To apply go to www.royalsoccer.com or call 1-800-427-0536 for more information