Get hired to teach kids and teens about being an athlete and having fun.
select a region:
Sports Camp Jobs in Canada
- Tamakwa is looking for Activity Leaders for various camp activities.
- Provide leadership and mentoring to our campers.
- We are hiring for Archery, Ropes, Fishing, Video, Tripping, Pottery, Drama, Windsurf.
- All Activity Leaders must have a valid bronze cross.
- Paddle 6 days a week on the beautiful crescent lake
- Teach campers of all ages the joys of paddling
- Room, board, meals, internet, and laundry included
- Work in the beautiful state of Maine with fun, diverse, and exciting young adults
Vancouver Island, British Columbia (near Vancouver, BC and Seattle, WA ) Position Available:
Program/Recreation Positions Salary Range:
Residential coed summer camp Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: http://www.qwanoes.ca
- Serve God in a dynamic, adventure-packed ministry capacity this summer, giving leadership or assisting in the running of the camp program and recreational activities, according to your specific skills and experience.
- Creating adventure and maintaining safety...all to foster the building of relationships with campers, and their growth.
- Options include: Drama Coordinator, Events Assistant, Asst Recreation Coordinator, Waterfront Leader, Asst Waterfront Leader, Land Activities Leader, Asst Challenge Course Leader, Head Boat Driver, Asst Boat Driver, Sailing Instructor, Head Water-ski Instructor, Skate Park Leader, Crafts Leader, Mountain Bike Leader and Activity Support
- Looking for mature Christians seeking to make a difference in the lives of children and youth through relationship-focused, fun-oriented, and Chirst-centred camp. Room, board and use of facilitiies included.
- Royal City Soccer Camp runs between July-August 8-5:30pm teaching children the basic skills of soccer to campers between the ages of 5-13. We operate camps in 5 provinces (Ontario, Manitoba, Saskatchewan, Alberta, British Columbia) and have over 80 locations across Canada.
- We are looking to hire 350+ camp staff for positions of Volunteers, CITs, Camp Counselors, Supervisors and Regional Coordinators. Please go to www.royalsoccer.com for more information
- We are looking for staff with the following qualifications: great with children, athletic and good soccer experience, good communication skills, team-oriented, energetic and enthuisatic, interest in teaching soccer to children, motivational, creative and problem solving skills. Applicants must be able to work all 9 weeks in the Summer.
- To apply go to www.royalsoccer.com or call 1-800-427-0536 for more information